Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Goomba and 1-UP.

So this is another couple crochet projects that I have finished. Ive been Nerding it up with lots of Mario characters (including Mario himself-In Progress).
I also have Bob-omb, but seem to be lacking a picture of him so Ill have to post him later.
These were both started with patterns but Manipulated, and changed to give the look that I wanted. I spent about 6-8 hours on the Goomba and about 2 hours on the Mushroom!
Please excuse the flash making the filler visible :(

Anyway, enough from me, here they are in all their glory. :)


-GOOMBA-


-1-UP MUSHROOM-



Crochet soon to come/In progress:
-Bob-omb (Mario)
-Portal Cake
-BioShock, Big Daddy/Mr. Bubbles
-Gir (Invader Zim)
-Nibbler (Futurama)
-Mario
-Chain Chomp (Mario)
-Piranha Plant (Mario)

No comments:

Post a Comment